District Sales Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
The Ideal candidate will live in the Raleigh/Durham/Greensboro areas.
As an established sales professional, the District Manager will develop working partnerships with customers to understand their needs their needs, introduce them to the Wellspect HealthCareproduct lines and support their ongoing business needs.
- Meet and exceed district sales forecast quotas.
- Learn Wellspect products, features and benefits.
- Learn Wellspect literature and clinical studies.
- Conduct regular key account visits
- Develop and support new accounts.
- Develop district business plans and budgets as requested.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Completes and submits on a timely basis all requiredreports, data input requirements, requests:
- Weekly Activity reports
- Utilization of Salesforce.com
- Daily follow-up on e-mails and corporate voice mails
- Expense approvals and expense reporting
- Field day pre-call planning reports
- Sales leads follow-up
- Periodic district assignments
- Builds rapport with customers, recognizes importance of relationships.
- Comfortably discusses business with the customer in a confident manner.
- Penetrates accounts and develops long-term partnerships with appropriate audiences.
- Creates call continuity/addresses opportunities from previous calls.
- Effective probing & listening skills - Takes detailed notes, prioritizes the needs and responds accordingly.
- Adapts presentation to meet customer's needs by relating specific benefits to customer's core drivers.
- Maintains high retention rate of customer base through delivery of outstanding service and through effective analysis of the business needs of the customer.
Talent Development and Corporate Citizenship
- Exhibits commitment to achieving professional and personal success in alignment with the Wellspect/Dentsply Sirona values
- With the support of his/her manager, creates a Development Action Plan and follows through on the developmental goals
- Meet standard scores on all knowledge certifications
- Meets standards for Corporate Citizenship and Compliance
- Demonstrates fiscal restraint and exhibits behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in the territory.
- Continually increases technical and industry knowledge.
Knowledge and Skill Set:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, specifically in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use various internal data bases and appropriate software to make presentations to customers.
- Strong and comfortable presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in professional direct selling skills.
- Ability to meet divisional goals and key performance objectives/activities in accordance with established competencies and standards of behavior.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the core values of Wellspect/Dentsply Sirona.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to tradeshows and meetings as required.
- Ability to assess and qualify customer needs, provide excellent customer service, analyze territorial needs, and consistently demonstrate effective selling skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of successful Urology salesexperience, including solid Urology contacts
- Experience working with distributors and documented sales success.
- Travel is required and varies based on the territory.
- One or more of the following a plus:
- Insurance Reimbursement knowledge (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial)
- Large territory management experience
- Large account management experience
- Urology experience is preferred but not required
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehab Hospital experiencepreferred but not required.
- VA Hospital experiencepreferred but not required.
- CIC preferred but not required.
District Sales Manager - Raleigh/Durham/Greensboro (49925).