Our client has an excellent opportunity for a District Sales Leader. This position reports to the District General Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the building solutions and service business in specified territories within the Mid Atlantic (VA, NC, SC, TN).
As a District Sales Leader, you will be challenged to use solid business development judgment and leadership skills to lead a team to achieve the financial / non-financial goals through the implementation of sales strategies and processes. You will utilize your experience in the industry to direct, coach, lead and mentor a sales force that provides high-quality service and solutions of Building Automation, Fire, Security, and HVAC systems.
- As part of the District Leadership Team, provide strategic sales growth direction to drive sales, geographic expansion and increase market share
- Direct leadership of district install and new customer acquisition sales professionals
- Responsible for achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets
- Lead sales strategy for Install & Competitive Construction lines of business
- Manage the staffing, performance management, goal alignment, career planning, employee development, training, salary administration, and reward and recognition processes to ensure adequate, competent, and motivated resources are available to achieve the planned results within planned costs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5years of sales management experience
- Successful experience leading a geographically dispersed sales team
- Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets
- Solid understanding of P&L and ability to build business case for sales growth investments
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth
- Must be willing to travel as necessary throughout the District – up to 50% plus