Preference given to candidates with Coronary &/or Peripheral sales experience.
- Maximize profit by achieving sales revenue targets and grow market share for a specified territory, by promoting, selling and servicing Cardiovascular Systems, Inc Customer with CSI
- Peripheral Vascular and Coronary products
- Practice good, ethical territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning and control
- Increase sales and revenue by aggressively targeting and developing new accounts
- Train appropriate medical staff on products and procedures
- Meet expectations as defined by Sales Management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
PLANNING / RESULTS ORIENTATION
- Ability to develop, implement and deliver on plans to achieve/exceed sales targets. Plans, actions, and results should include:
- Consistent achievement/over-achievement of sales objectives
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
- Specific targeted accounts/customers in which to maintain and grow business
- Identified competitive accounts in which to establish and promote new business
- Consistent follow through on all objectives and assignments
- Metrics and timelines to evaluate results
TERRITORY MANAGEMENT / ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Develop and maintain accurate account and territory records
- Effectively manage time to ensure maximum coverage of all accounts within territory in order to achieve optimum level of exposure and results
- Develop and act on plans which identify growth opportunities within current and competitive customer accounts
- Develop and implement strategies to counter competitors
- In collaboration with other departments, manage inventory to optimally balance availability of product with inventory costs
- Control and manage expenses in the most cost effective manner for the company
INFLUENCE AND SELLING SKILLS
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external key decision makers, customers and their staff, administrative staff, etc.
- Plan, implement and deliver effective sales/product presentations to customers, defining objectives and measuring success
- Probe to understand and confirm customers’ needs, handle objections, and gain commitment by customers on actions to drive revenue growth and maximize profitability
- Maximize revenue potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads and develop business opportunities to drive growth
- Respond to customer requests and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner
- Educate customers to ensure that products are understood and used effectively
- Maintain high standard of personal presentation and promote a professional image
- Develop and maintain productive, collaborative working relationships within company to ensure maximum sales support and a high level of customer service
- Actively contribute to the development of a strong team effort
- Communicate market intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, and provide information regarding product price or account activity to Regional Manager and other appropriate company personnel; e.g., The Legal Dept.
- Maintain a professional standard of written and verbal communication
- Proactively respond to all requests in a professional, timely manner; e.g., Voicemail, email, etc.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- Proactively develop knowledge, skills and abilities in all relevant areas; e.g., clinical, technical, product and sales skills
- Recognize, understand, and be able to communicate features, strengths, and drawbacks of competitive products in relation to the company’s products
- Participate in product and skill development programs and activities such as classroom education, on-the-job training, and other relevant activities that assist in the development of the team and yourself
- Adherence with all company policies and procedures; e.g., CSI Code of Conduct, AdvaMed, etc.,
- Compliance with all relevant clinical and regulatory body guidelines
- Adherence to customer account policies and procedures where applicable
- Compliance with all safety standards, policies and regulations
- Compliance with all other standards, policies and legal requirements related to this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3+ years sales experience, - Med Device sales
- Sales management or training experience preferred.