Position Summary - General Responsibilities:
Responsible for promoting IDenticard Access Control products including PremiSys Access Control Systems, Engage Technology products (including NDE- commercial and Deadbolts- residential wireless locks)and Rack Armor (Datacenter market). The Access Regional Sales Manager is also responsible for providing sales support to our partner base including sales calls, product training and achieving monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues. Establish, grow and manage our integrator network and enhance sales with existing customers within the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales activity to exceed revenue objectives, increase market share and achieve growth targets in the assigned territory.
- Actively prospect and pursue new business opportunities for short and long term sales.
- Build and manage the Security System Integrator network in the assigned territory.
- Engage and Participate in National and Regional Trade Shows.
- Manage and update customer profiles and opportunities in the CRM system to ensure sales cycle efficiency and optimize closing rates.
- Monitor competitor activities, report end-user product/systems needs and recommend changes and improvements to management when appropriate.
- Collaborate and interact with Customer Service, Marketing and Technical Support teams to provide best in class experience to our integrators and end-users.
- Adapt to and quickly learn new security technologies, products, and integrated systems.
- Engage with Manufacturing Representative firms and integrator sales representatives in product launches effort through assisting with their commercialization process.
- Provide timely partner business performance reviews as well as updates on marketing campaigns and industry events in the territory.
- Maintain travel and entertainment expenses within assigned operating budget and in accordance with company policies.
- Negotiate customer contracts
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experienced Regional Sales Manager with minimum of 5 years selling security products.
- Experience in prospecting, lead development, pre-qualifying, building relationships and closing sales.
- Strong professional communication, selling, and presentation skills with a proven ability to prospect and close sales.
- Knowledgeable of Security and Safety market, competitors, and high value accounts.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical education.
- 75%+ Business Travel required.