As we look to the future, Alpha's emphasis is on creating an insightful and enduring customer focus for the entire organization. It is on that solid foundation of excellence Alpha will continue to grow. Alpha Wire is just one of the many companies that make up Belden’s impressive portfolio. Belden is a multi-billion dollar global organization of 10,000 talented people that support the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world’s best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. We are seeking driven, results-oriented team members to help us continue to grow and succeed. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to achieve (exceed) set sales goals by developing and implementing territory business plans to promote Alpha Wire products at End Users/Specifiers and Distributor partners.
- Regularly forecast and review territory performance with Regional Manager.
- Develop and implement countermeasures to correct underperformance.
- Drive Premier Partner locations to maximize sales and share gain through innovative programs, trainings, collaborative planning and support.
- Develop and cultivate strong, organizationally deep relationships with customers.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of Alpha Wire.
- Complete internal and external trainings on an on-going basis.
- Other duties as assigned or necessary.
- Candidate must have excellent time management, negotiation, leadership and cross functional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to develop, implement, measure and adapt strategic plans consistent with organizational goals.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while being remotely based.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs (Excel intermediate/advanced), and possess strong analytical skills.
- Consistent utilization of web based tools including CRM, Website and web based applications a required.
- 4-Year undergraduatedegreepreferred (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of five years’ experience in field sales.