ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hires and Maintains the best team possible, by selecting talented sales professionals
• Provides open and honest communication with team members, management and sales consultants
• Provide consistent and accurate expectations to sales consultants.
• Ensure that processes are in place in build and execute a pipeline of business going forward;
• Implement sales and marketing strategies to support Ameritox goals.
• Leading assigned team of sales consultants to ensure they are able to apply clinical information as well as sales best practices to their clients
• Responsible for key account development and resolution of operational issues;
• Accountable for guiding team to deliver consistent and compliant sales results in the assigned district
• Leading by motivating, inspiring, and directing sales consultants to be the best they can
• Proactively identify challenges or problems and provide solutions to ensure continued success in district.
• Conduct job performance reviews and assist in the development and growth of individual sales consultants
• Ensure updates of Salesforce.com daily; track results daily and make changes to ensure that goals are met and exceeded;
• Analyze sales report and all relevant data to develop successful plan of action.
• Develop and execute Business Plan to achieve district, regional, company goals.
• Perform company business in by following company policies and procedures
• Participate in district, regional and national meetings.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Directly manages the Sales Consultants Carries out managerresponsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; MBA preferred;
• Minimum of 5 years experience leading teams consisting of at least eight- ten Sales Representatives (preferably both Sales and Service/Operation Representatives).
• Experience working with hospital systems and/or Laboratory Sales experience is a plus
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive recruiting and training experience;
• Experience using CRM system to lead team by metrics;
• Strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting;
• Management and training of remote sales staff.
• Fearless, driven, consultative relationship-builder;
• Must have a valid driver’s license, car and insurance.
• Willingness to travel 75% or more
• Ensure that each territory achieves its monthly goals, while driving same store sales growth;