Pave the way for district sales and operational performance as a Wireless District Manager. When you join Premium as a Wireless District Manager, you become a part of an established organization with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a District Manager, you'll help spark sales for Wireless brands by leading and motivating a district team to achieve sales and business targets.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Support from a collaborative team environment.
What will you do?
- Inspire and manage your district team.
- Develop, lead and coach a high-performing team of Premium Sales Managers.
- Lead recruiting efforts to maintain top talent.
- Analyze performance data to overcome challenges and capitalize on opportunity.
- Spearhead operational execution in scheduling, inventory and cash control and merchandising efforts.
- Present recommendations to senior leadership based on market intelligence.
- Establish strong business relationships with store managers.
- Conduct regular field visits and maintain high visible presence within district to ensure excellence.
How will you succeed?
- Embody a customer centric mentality.
- Using sound ethical considerations to guide decisions.
- Being results driven and looking at the big picture.
- Providing support where it matters most - in your stores, shoulder to shoulder with your team.
What experience should you have?
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five years management experience in wireless industry required.
- Three years multi-location management experience required.
- Five years wireless sales.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401k program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
2 District Manager positions open:
- Dallas, Texas
- Tyler, Texas