The Customer is First. Success as a PacSun District Manager is about cultivating customer-focused, sales driven, profitable and productive stores across a geographical area. District Managers inspire and motivate others by modeling our core values, expertly engaging customers and demonstrating passion for selling PacSun fashion, brands and trends. The District Manager delivers amazing customer experiences through consistency of visual and operational execution through a team of customer-obsessed talent. The DM is directly responsible for meeting all financial and expense goals in his/her district. This role reports directly to a Regional Manager or Director and is accountable for meeting talent and operational objectives in partnership with the Regional Talent and Regional Visual Managers. Candidates have at least five years of retailexperience, a four-year college degree, and a positive track record from varying stores with multiple volume levels and/or multi-unit store management experience.
- Attracts, inspires, retains, develops and promotes top talent
- Is passionate about our customers and our brands, knows and understands his/her stores in detail and understands the competition in the market
- Understands how stores operate with regard to staffing, payroll, marketing and visual merchandising and meets all execution and compliance goals in multiple locations
- Demonstrates business acumen including (but not limited to) how sales, profitability, inventory, markdowns, etc. affect the larger organization
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience is a plus
- 5+ years of multi-unit apparel retailexperience
- Able to work nights and weekends with reasonable schedule flexibility
- Able to travel overnight if necessary.