As a District Manager you enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary Store Managers, creating great customer experiences, impacting growth across Starbucks stores and being part of local communities. At Starbucks we are performance driven through the lens of humanity. You direct a multi-unit portfolio of stores by planning strategies and consistent implementation. You are a leader of leaders, developing diverse teams that know their markets, communities and customers.
“Effective leaders share two intertwined attributes: an unbridled level of confidence about where their organizations are headed, and the ability to bring people along.”
– Howard Schultz, Chairman, Starbucks Coffee Company
Using your past retail leadership experience you will:
- Grow a portfolio of successful businesses: develop district-level strategies to achieve each store’s financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges.
- Lead a team of leaders: motivate, coach and strengthen Store Managers as team leaders, retail operators and business owners.
- Serve as a resource: provide expertise on key customer issues, team staffing and management, store operations and company policies and procedures.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 5+ years of retailexperience managing 2 or more stores, departments or units, P&L, inventory, operations and customer service
- 5+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service oriented role
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financialreporting
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field, OR 4+ years of US Military service may substitute for a portion of the requiredexperience
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Job Number: 180005423