The District Manager - Solids Control manages and provides direction to each assigned office. The District Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple projects and operations while working with our sales teams to increase growth and market share within the sector.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Management and development of the site service growth strategy, which includes opening new offices, personnel hiring and assuring profitability and sustainable operation.
- Develop teamwork and sharing of resources between field service centers and industrial service centers while maintaining and promoting individual marketing identities in pricing schemes, job types and equipment.
- Communicate all manpower, equipment and resources needed to the appropriate service center to assist in all responses across the region.
- Formulates, develops, implements and measures market strategies, penetration and business goals and objectives.
- Participates in joint calls with Account Managers or Project Managers as needed and maintains a professional image when dealing with customers. Works with all agents of business and management to drive and grow sales.
- Ability to travel as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related field is preferred
- A minimum of ten years of experience is required - preferrably including management and Solids Control experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing similar work
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations as well as Clean Harbors’ policies and procedures related to field operations.
- Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills.