The District Manager for our Advanced Wound Device segment is responsible for achieving sales goals, devising and executing the sales plan and developing future management talent within the district. As the District Manager you’ll have the following responsibilities:
• Improve the Account Managers’ sales skills through interaction during weekly field rides
• Ensure proper Account Manger territory coverage, account penetration and sales time allocation to emphasis products through monitoring of TM activities
• Conduct job performance evaluations and outline development plans for TMs during each field ride
• Interact with various other departments to communicate field intelligence including status of current plans of action, product reimbursement and competitive activity
• Identify TMs who demonstrate leadership traits and work with Regional Director to create additional development opportunities
• Identify TMs who consistently do not meet company standards and work with Regional Director to devise corrective action for success
· Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university.
· Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience, preferably in the medical device industry and/or wound care.
· 3+ years of medical device managerial experience
· Previous experience as a Sales Trainer is strongly preferred.
· Travel 50-75%
· Solid sales record.
· Global business acumen.
· Critical / analytical thinking.
· Solution oriented.
· Organized and efficient at managing a large territory.