The Access segment consists of the JLG and Jerr-Dan business units. At JLG, we are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company's diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG aerial work platforms and JLG SkyTrak and telescopic forklifts. For 30 years, Jerr-Dan has redefined the towing industry. Jerr-Dan tow trucks, whether it be wreckers or carriers, have a proven track record in vehicle recovery.
Oshkosh Access is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Responsible for the implementation of the overall sales and marketing plans with assigned accounts including branch operations. Participate in and coordinate the execution of sales objectives, strategies and policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain complete Business Planning Document for account (Sales function).
- Provide input that helps direct market development, sales promotion, distribution and pricing policies which are integral to successful market penetration (Marketing function).
- Analyze and reportmarket trends, potentials and sales forecasts.
- Recommend changes, additions, improvements or deletions for assigned products in line with JLG's product life cycle management.
- Work with sales personnel in further developing existing and new user accounts. Responsible for the training of distributor and/or rental company sales and office personnel on JLG products.
- Maintain effective working relationships with all account principals to assure commitment and aggressive pursuit of sales for JLG products.
- Recommend any changes and additions in distribution.
- Continually provide and document competitive activity and information.
- Achieve sales targets for assigned accounts.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Equipment Services, Access Financial Services, and Customer Support Group.
- Develop information for JLG Management needed for any requiredreport.
- Prepare otherreports as required on a timely basis and document minutes of all important meeting with distributors assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6-plus years related experience
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.