$100K — $150K *
The District Manager (DM) is a field-based role reporting to a Region Business Director with responsibilities including:
• Managing a team of field based Hematologic Malignancy Sales Specialists who will plan and execute territory business plans for breakthrough products in Hematologic Malignancy.
• Demonstrating business and clinical expertise while building a strategic plan and guiding the team to deliver sales results within an assigned budget.
• Possessing strong leadership skills and building a high-performing, motivated and engaged team while developing individual talent and managing performance.
• Connecting with internal and external customers and shaping our business to help the appropriate patients.
• Working in the field with minimal supervision, adapting quickly to change and demonstrating an understanding of pharmaceutical/biotech regulatory and promotional guidelines.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree.
• At least two (2) years of successful management and/or supervisory experience or enrollment/completion of a J&J Management Development Program.
• Five (5) or more years of documented successful pharmaceutical, biologic/biotech, or medical device sales experience in a competitive environment.
• A valid driver's license issued in one of the fifty (50) United States and willingness to travel as needed or required, up to 60%, which may include overnight/weekend travel.
• Willingness to satisfy both reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox); as well as ability to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
• Experience in Oncology, Hematologic Malignancy, hospital and/or large account sales, and leading through complex reimbursement issues.
Valid through: 12/14/2020
$100K — $150K
35 days ago