Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retailnetwork of more than 600 boutiques.
The District Manager will be responsible for optimizing the sales performance and profitability of the Nespresso boutiques within the district. The person will also be responsible for providing sales leadership, coaching, support and oversight to their teams to ensure the customer has an exceptional brand experience.
• Support the stores in recruiting and hiring top quality talent at all levels
• Manage performance reviews for all Store Managers
• Address performance issues within the store and help create development plans
• Train and develop Store Manager and teams to prepare them for growth and succession planning
• Provide sales leadership to their Store Managers to inspire and enable them to meet or exceed sales targets
• Ensure timely execution of company procedures for new hires, promotions, and all other status changes though communication with corporate HR partners
• Ensure retail operations procedures and best practices are being adhered to
• Conduct frequent store visits to provide constructive guidance and to review overall operational performance
• Act as a key liaison between the field and the Boutique Operations team
• Ensure adherence to inventory management, cash management, and loss prevention procedures
• Review store P&L with Store Managers to reduce labor costs, supplies and other controllable expenses
• Ensure visual merchandising programs are executed and all store adhere to Nespresso standards for merchandising and product presentation
• Contribute to the development of marketing programs
• Act as an enthusiastic brand ambassador for Nespresso