The position of the District Manager includes overseeing all district activities and personnel associated with the successful development, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and close out of projects. This position will supervise an office/administrative staff, operations managers, estimators, construction managers, and safety personnel.
• Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
• 5 years or more of experience in a management role
• 5 years or more of experience combined as an Estimator and Project Manager working with transmission and distribution systems.
• 5 years or more experience working within operations and including P&L responsibility
• Bachelor degree within Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related program highly preferred
• Prior experience working within the utilities and or electrical construction industry
• Prior experience with account management and account development
• Prior experience building client base and maintaining client base for future projects
• Excellent communication skills to include oral and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain rapport
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
Excellent Benefits including:
• Paid Vacation
• Paid holidays
• Life Insurance