Directing district sales, service and operations. Responsible for the growth of profitable market share through managing expenses, district sales, inventory and personnel. Reporting branches include locations in Flagstaff, Phoenix, and Tucson.
- Manage outside sales reps, department supervisors, team leaders, and product specialists within the Arizona district. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the district. Ensure that staff works as a team. Lead by example, facilitate the development of performance expectations, evaluate performance and provide coaching and opportunities for development. Direct all team members toward KIT goals and objectives.
- Develop district Business Plan to enhance district profitability and achieve productivity improvements. Works within company guidelines for gross profit, gross margin and operating income.
- Plan district implementations of KIT Sales programs, such as special product promotions, strategic account initiatives, documented savings program and territory management plans. Analyze results and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Allocate resources across districts/branches to provide for optimum sales levels while maintaining service and controlling expenses. Make recommendations to improve branch performance through expense control, increased sales and increased gross margins.
- Analyze sales reports, operating statements, Accounts Payablereports, headcount reports and inventoryreports and recommends changes to improve profitability and operating efficiencies. Make budget recommendations to senior management.
- Analyze market opportunities and develops strategies to improve market share. Build relationships with large customers in the district.
- Visits branches and makes sales calls with sales staff to enhance customer relations, build branch morale/teamwork and coach reporting managers to direct their staff and monitor the performance management in their own departments.
- Coordinate product and operational training meetings for Branch personnel. Coordinate sales of specialized product and services with the product support group.
As a growing company and an industry leader we offer a very comprehensive compensation package and benefit program to include:
- GENEROUS BASE and bonus,
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts,
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule,
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances,
- Vacation & Sick time,
- Company Holidays
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan,
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement,
- …and MORE...!
Submit your resume TODAY!
KAMAN Hires Great People!
We are committed to a safe and drug free environment for our employees! Candidates must successfully pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen test.
Kaman IndustrialTechnologies recruits, hires and promotes individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform the job, or any other status protected by law, all in accordance with applicable Federal, state or local law.
- Education –A BA/BS in Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience –A minimum of 6-8 years in branch sales and distribution industry or equivalent experience. Demonstrated leadership. Valid driver’s license required.
Skills/Abilities Essential to the Position: Analytical Thinking, Business Insight, Business Planning, Communication (writing, speaking, listening), Computer Familiarity, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Initiative, Innovation Management, Negotiation, Planning, Results Oriented, Sales Management, Supervision, Team Leadership, Technical Application, Time Management, Planning Methods/Techniques.