JOB PURPOSE: To supplement the District Manager bench with highly qualifiedexperienced multi- unit managers. The District Manager in Training (DMIT) position is designed to give an individual anaccelerated and intense training opportunity in preparation to become a District Manager. The DMIT will perform assigned duties, under direction ofexperienced personnel and will receive training while `performing duties in all aspects of Store and District operations. Travel may berequired as a part of the training program. Once training is complete the DMIT will be prepared to assume theresponsibilities of a District Manager.KEYRESPONSIBILITIES(KRAs): For the District Manager In Training
- Successfully complete all prescribed training on time.
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to assume the Key Responsibilities for a District Manager upon completion of the training.
KEYRESPONSIBILITIES(KRAs): For the District Manager
- Provide leadership, monitoring and training required to ensure individual locations comply with established procedures and practices for collections. Achieve collection targets as set by the company.
- Achieve planned results for sales as measured by: Total Revenue, Customer Growth and, SMRR Growth.. Consider the minimum expectation of 2.0% - 3.0% annual growth in each category with a focus on individual store age and revenue components.
- Achieve planned results for profits for district as measured through: continual profit improvement measured at gross profit and net income beforeother. and effective expense management.
- Ensure timely staffing of kiosks through approved employment practices, compliance with company policies and legal requirements; Support the company's commitment to maintain a diverse work force.
- Ensure effective training & development for all: sales managers and coworkers in the district. Consider the number and quality of promotable coworkers in the division.
- Maximize retention of Sales Managers and all district coworkers; demonstrate continual improvement in reducing turnover, and coworker complaints by ensuring a positive and productive work environment.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of all company programs, policies and processes including: Duties & Responsibilities for District Manager, Sales Manager, and all district coworkers.
- Demonstrate through example, a commitment to exceptional customer service. Resolve problems and complaints quickly to avoid serious problems; monitor kiosk operations to ensure customer friendly services consistently provided.
- Create and maintain positive and productive relationships with Partner Store leadership and employees through frequent, clear communication and timely visits. Attend Partner Store meetings to continually teach and sell our product and address any concerns.
- Protect company assets through; Audits, Inventory Control, & Expense Management.
- Ensure all locations', cleanliness, and overall appearance comply with company programs and present the best possible appearance to the customer.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: · Minimum 10 years progressively successful employment history · Minimum 3 years successful record multi-unit management with a minimum of seven store locations and 50 employees · Four yearBachelors degree in business or related field or additional 2 years of multi-unit management experience · Successful responsibility for sales and profits and budgets · Highly motivated to participate in a three to six month structured development program · Proven and effective leadership skills · Friendly with exceptional communication skills - Bilingual English/Spanish preferred · Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and promote coworkers · Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task · Must pass pre-employment assessments, background/MVR and drug · Computer literacy/proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook · Willing to travel overnight · Willing to relocate, as needed, after completion of DMIT program''