At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are looking for a dynamic District Manager of Field Operations! This District Manager of Field Operations will manage overall sales execution of business objectives within their assigned territory. In this key leadership role, the District Manager of Field Operations supports client programs by managing their sale's teams and 1st Tier Managers dedicated to in-store programs. This role is responsible for driving event execution results with a strong hands-on management approach. As part of our winning team, you'll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry? Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Recruitment and Retention of retail associates through training and development.
- Drive demonstration events within your district through flawless execution and effective results management.
- Program management of all designated part-time Event Specialists in the assigned district, including measuring performance management, metrics and targeting 100% execution goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and multitask throughout your workday.
- Regular reporting against client mandated objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Marketing and/or Public Relations
- 1-3 years district territory management, program/project management
- 3-5 years of experience in retail management, with hiring, managing part-time employees, demonstration or even marketing, results in reporting, inventory, merchandising and training experience
- Outstanding client/customer relationship building/managing skills
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Home office required and the ability to travel up to 40% of the time.