Are you a District Manager searching for a new and exciting opportunity based out of central Iowa? Do you have a strong technical ability to quickly focus in on realistic and value-added opportunities? If so, then this positions is for you!
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work for an industry leader!
· Exciting innovative, collaborative and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance and schedules!
· Challenging and progressive career development
· Excellent compensation package that includes: salary, commission, holiday bonus and profit sharing!
· Excellent comprehensive health and wellness programs, best practice PTO policies and paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and dependent scholarship program!
What will you be doing?
· Develop, implement, monitor and report business plan to achieve market share and profit objectives as well as business plans for dealers to achieve mutual market share and revenue objectives.
· Determining dealer representation requirements; select, develop dealers to become full line brand dealers meeting overall objectives.
· Select, manage and participate in trade shows, conferences, industry organizations and activities in order to maximize brand exposure.
· Participate in the development, preparation and conducting product sales, new product introductions and related activities and training.
· Train and develop dealers to use brand quoting and pricing tools as well as use of online tools, training systems and marketing programs.
· Assist dealers with sales calls on key accounts and in selecting products which best fit prospective customer needs.
· Update brand marketing team on competitive products, promotional material, sales techniques, competitive pricing, competitive marketing policies and marketing programs.
· Assist company finance department in collections/account payables as required.
What you need for this position?
· BS degree
· 3 or more years of progressive experience in marketing and business development functions.
· Successful experience developing, implementing and analyzing complex market, financial and business metrics and plans.
· Strong relationship building skills that includes a high level of communication-both verbal and written
· Proficient user of MS Office products as well as ability to quickly learn “in-house” developed software programs.
· Effective time management skills—ability to develop, prioritize and execute on strategic business plan.
· Continuous improvement mindset with process orientation.
· Ability to travel 25-40% of the work days—including overnight stays of up to ten consecutive nights. Must possess and maintain valid non-commercial license.