Working as a District Manager, you are responsible for managing multiple educational dining accounts.
You will provide guidance and motivation to Director of Dining Services and general/resident managers, as well as other district associates.
You will provide overall planning and direction within your district to achieve operations and financial goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for the following:
- Well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success
- Possess strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Has the ability to think quickly and accurately, is able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to person(s) involved
- Has a high level of resilience during stressful periods and the ability to handle last minute changes
- Manages K-12 accounts within a school district to ensure compliance with government and agency standards and to ensure profitability of the region
- Attends foodservice committee meetings to understand the needs of the School District
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the District
- Interprets and ensures compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines to promote their consistent application
- Conducts operation audits of district units and design improvements to optimize financial performance and operational productivity
- Audits units to ensure conformance with the Company, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation and record keeping
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Five to seven years of management experience in K-12 foodservice, preferred
- Contract management experience, preferred
- A minimum of three years in a multi-unit mid to senior level management experience, REQUIRED
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced spreadsheet and proficiency at learning software
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.