Clearent is a complete payment processor that leverages its proprietary payments platform to make doing business easier and more profitable for its partners. Clearent’s commitment to honesty and transparency has made it one of the most trusted companies in the payments industry. Clearent has grown at an incredible pace, year after year, and processes $10 billion in annual card volume for 27,000 businesses nationwide.
Clearent has earned numerous accolades, such as being named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, The Nilson Report’s list of Top U.S. Merchant Acquirers, and the St. Louis Business Journal’s list of fastest growing private companies.
, visit www.clearent.com.
District Managers are responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual regional goals on an individual and team basis while building and managing their sales regions. They are effective leaders who work best with minimal supervision.
What you’ll do:
• Interview, hire, and train a high-producing team of Account Executives.
• Manage Account Executives by providing day-to-day support to consistently attain monthly regional production minimums.
• Assist the Regional Sales Director and Recruiter with the recruitment process as directed.
• Provide accurate reporting as needed to Regional Sales Director.
• Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently, month after month.
• Market additional Clearent products and services as they are introduced under company guidelines.
• Learn and understand all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Clearent and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients, and Account Executives.
• Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of Clearent’s programs (Compass, gateway, etc.) and provide consistent reinforcement of the Clearent selling system to direct reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
What we Require:
• 1+ years’ of experience effectively managing a sales team in the payment acquisition industry
• Financially motivated
• Experience building a successful team
• Competitive drive with a strong sense of integrity and ethics
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Team player that prefers minimal direction What you’ll get: If you have a proven track record of success in the payment processing industry and are looking to jump start your career or increase your earning potential you should be talking to Clearent.
• One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry. • Uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives (up to $5,000 per deal) • Recurring residual income with lifetime vesting.
• Monthly and quarterly bonuses up to $20,000 per year.
• Up to $500 employee referral bonus • Growth and advancement opportunities
• At plan income: Year 1 = $60,000; Year 2 = $100,000; Year 3 = $150,000
• Travel and entertainment expense reimbursement.
• 401(k) participation with matching.