ThermoFluids is seeking a District Manager. You will be responsible for the sales growth and retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of all branches within the district. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program to ensure your success with ThermoFluids!
This position will cover the north west market/branches. Overnight travel required.
- Develop and implement business strategies/tactical plans to insure growth in all lines of business.
- Review and approve pricing decisions.
- Facilitate customer issue resolutions when escalated beyond the branch scope.
- Cultivate a “Customer Centric” culture where all employees strive to maximize customer satisfaction, customer retention and growth.
- Facilitate the negotiation of non-standard contracts.
- Provide business review and strategic plan presentations to senior management as required.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all employees regarding strategies, performance expectations, company and regional performance.
- Maximizing the overall revenue and profit attainment for the region.
- Works with the Branch Manager to aid, assist and train appropriate personnel as required.
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key management positions through coaching and mentorship.
- Monitor and analyze performance data in order to continually improve team performance. Utilize Employee development plans and corrective action where necessary to continually develop/improve team performance.
- Hold personnel accountable to performance standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure EHS compliance within the region.
- Maintain the integrity of the Safety-Kleen Brand.
- Ensure all business is conducted with the highest integrity in accordance with all regulations and corporate policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business Management/Administration is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and service industry at management level.
- General knowledge of sales and service operations.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Issue resolution, negotiating and customer relationship management.
- Working knowledge of DOT/Fleet compliance.
- Business acumen.
- Adaptability, self-reliant, integrity, organization and reliable.
- Interviewing and employee selection skills.
- Ability to motivate others, team building skills.
- Intermediate computer proficiency.
- Ability to manage P&L.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Recognize the importance of environmental, health, and safety.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as needed, 20%+