To ensure the efficient and effective operation through:
- Development, monitoring and achievement of all sales targets per month/quarter/year.
- Monitoring incentive targets.
- Development and correct implementation of the marketing activities.
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines.
- Timely completion of all sales paperwork and inventory report forms.
- Submission of monthly business analysis of the store operations to management.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
Standards of Service
- Ensure that all Clarins Staff conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- The store facilities are kept in a clean and hygienic condition at all times.
- Stock and equipment levels are sufficient to support our business objectives at all times.
- Retail stock levels are maintained at their optimal level.
- Coordination of staff schedule and “leave” requests to ensure optimal staff levels at all times.
- Motivate and develop team members through:
- Regular assessments – to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Regular training
- Regular team operation meetings
- Delegation of responsibilities to the team members as part of an individual development programs.
- Collaborative leadership with Store Managers in the defined region
- Drive Sales and optimize the customer experience
- Insure CRM initiatives and goals are met
- Oversite of retail operations across the region
- Conduct Store Audits
- Help to hire, coach and mentor staff
- Communicate critical issues and help to resolve
- Partner with appropriate Field personnel, Merchandising, Education and Pro-Team.
- At least 5 years of experience as a District Manager/Area Manager/Regional Manager in the prestige, luxury retail industry
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Travel required
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
Requisition ID : 2887