Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The District Manager (DM), Asthma will report to the Regional Director, Immunology and be responsible for hiring, leading, developing and retaining Medical Specialists (sales representatives) in their assigned district. The DM is responsible for ensuring strong and consistent sales performance that exceeds forecast and expectations relating to product goals and driving accountability for all results throughout the District. The DM will work closely with their Alliance partner counterpart(s) to ensure full cooperation and transparency. The DM will work closely to ensure appropriate development and retention of key personnel within the district to continue to facilitate growth in the commercial organization. The DM will accomplish this in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all Regeneron policies and in compliance with all policies and procedures governing the promotion of pharmaceutical and biologic products in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or other advanced education/certifications a plus (Focused degree in science or clinical experience is a plus).
• Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience with 3 years of sales leadership/management in office-based, sub-cutaneous self-injectable biologic markets required. Experience in the asthma market strongly preferred.
• Successful leadership record of hiring, coaching, developing, promoting, and retaining top talent within span of control and ability to effectively manage performance of the team.
• Proven success and positive track record of performance with a high degree of integrity as a District Sales Manager in complex markets within complex systems required.
• Strong understanding of Payer environment, reimbursement and challenges within National, Regional and local payer market including; government programs, managed health care and evolving health care systems.
• Proven ability and success in developing physician/customer clinical experts in a Regional scope required.
• Ability to partner and collaborate with other internal field teams and alliance partners.
• Ability to travel extensively with local and regional influence in the Pacific District (CA, HI, OR, WA, AK, ID)
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.