$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Houston, TX 77002
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
5 - 7 years
Posted 62 days ago
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate human resources professional to serve as our District Director of Human Resources. The ideal candidate will have multi-site human resources experience in Long Term Care.
Our District Director of Human Resources will perform the following including, but not limited to:
- Drives effective HR management practices that support and enable execution of the annual business plan and long-term strategic business objectives, leads the implementation of corporate based HR initiatives, and develops and implements programs to meet specific regional needs.
- Manages HR programs and services within specific district/region(s) including Employee Relations, Employee Dispute Resolution Program, Performance Management and Appraisals, Compensation, Benefits, Training and Development, HR management, and employee programs and policies.
- Provides counseling for regional executives and managers including conflict resolution, team building and development planning. Manages organizational change initiatives in conjunction with Field Support HR and business leaders.
- Supports business leaders in strategic planning process and acts as internal consultant to identify methods to enhance business performance.
- Manages relationships with the union (where applicable), including but not limited to union grievances, collective bargaining agreement negotiations, arbitrations and mediations. Responsible for developing and implementing union avoidance measures where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field and five (5) years human resources related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three (3) years experience in management required. SPHR designation preferred.
- Strong business acumen, HR expertise with proficiency in multiple disciplines within HR. Strong organizational development and consultative skills. Excellent influence management and change management skills. Strong business judgment and strategic orientation, particularly in linking HR with business strategies and goals. Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13