District Business Manager - Midwest
LETICA CORPORATION, a manufacturer of plastic and paper packaging products is seeking a District Business Manager for our Rigid Products Group to cover the Midwest Region of the United States.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that includes full health insurance, dental and vision, 401(k) plan and much more.
Responsibilities for a District Business Manager include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a passion for sales in the development of new business with key executives
- Effectively sell the company’s products and related services and by establishing, nurturing and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory
- Service national accounts and distributor locations within their region
- Perform cold calls and build relationships with prospects
- Grow and manage well established territories
- Open and gain new accounts
- Must be willing to perform work in a team environment -adhering to all attendance and safety rules, regulations and equipment requirements
- At least 5years experience in a direct sales capacity, preferably in the food and/or industrial markets.
- Must have prior experience in plastic injection molding or packaging industries.
- STRONGLY PREFER THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE INJECTION MOLDED PRODUCT WITHIN THE DAIRY OR FOOD INDUSTRIES.
- Develop and deliver new packaging ideas to our nationwide customers.
- Must have a proven track record in identifying and closing new accounts.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Be an aggressive, self-starter with a drive for success
- Considerable travel is required.