Safety-Kleen is seeking a Distributor Sales Executive - Lubricants. You will be responsible for increasing sales with existing Accounts and developing new accounts that have an annual dollar volume of $500,000 to $20,000,000 each.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Wholesales Distributor’s to drive maximum profitable growth of private label blended Oils.
• Deepen existing business relationships by increasing account satisfaction with ownership for appropriate contractual relationships, service requirements follow up, and service delivery.
• Propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue opportunities for blended Oils at existing and new WD locations by leveraging strong relationships with owners and General Managers
• Collaborate with field management and Distributors to ensure that goals are attained.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to design sales and promotional materials and new offerings to target new and existing segments.
• Manage accounts receivables of assigned Accounts in coordination with the customer and the assigned S-K Customer Accounting Specialist.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Alternative combinations of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree)
• 3+ years Lubricant Sales experience
• 5+ years distribution experience preferred
• Demonstrated sales success with Distributor accounts greater than $500K
• Demonstrated ability selling to and negotiating with senior-level management
• Ability to travel 50%+