Distribution Sales Manager - Western US
Looking for a new challenge managing the distribution sales efforts of a global medical manufacturer* Are you at the top of your game but ready for upward mobility?
Our client is a global manufacturer who enjoys double digit growth year over year. They sell their acute care and diagnostic products through a direct sales team to the large hospitals but partner with distributors in the smaller, alternate site markets. We have been asked to help them identify an additional Distribution Sales Manager as they grow their team.
The Distribution Sales Manager will manage the Domestic Distributor relationships and assist in the strategy for growing this division. Interaction with the entire Executive Team will be critical. Candidate must possess an ability to establish strong relationships quickly that help facilitate deal closures.
* Experience selling hospital equipment and supplies through Distributors.
* A background including diagnostics, critical care or the operating room is a huge plus.
* Documented success negotiating and closing contracts.
* Existing relationships within the alternate care market.
* 4-year college degree is a minimum requirement * advanced degree preferred.
* Proven track record of success * year over year quota attainment.
* Executive suite sales experience in the alternate care market is a plus.
* Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
This position offers great growth potential and a strong company culture. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.