Distribution Sales Director - PFM
11 - 15 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Growing manufacturing company is adding a DistributionSales Director to their dynamic team.
The company offers a highly competitive compensation package to include a six figure salary, car allowance, lucrative bonus opportunities & much more.
This position can be based anywhere near a major airport and will require about 75% travel.
The ideal candidate would have 10+ years of Distribution Channel sales management experience, structuring sales quota, and revenue expectations for Distribution Channel strategies, ability of creating successful long-term strategic Distribution Channel partnerships. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area required, MBA highly preferred
Click link to submit resume and email for immediate consideration
Develop & execute strategic sales and communication plans the company’s client's Distribution Channel. This position will lead the Distribution Channel Sales effort and will be a key member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing. This role will be driving revenues for both the company’s strong brands and will increase market sharewith current & new Distribution partners.
- Develop Distribution Channel annual strategic sales business plan to drive revenue and increase market share
- Assess market potential and identify new Distribution Channel business opportunities and synergies
- Provide expertise to the Company by building, developing and managing Distribution Channel campaigns
- Manage the Distributor network in achieving salestargets and accurate forecasting. Maintain up to date Distributor contracts
- Directly manage all Distribution customer accounts and work toward developing target end user accounts. Cultivate positive relations between the Company, distributors and end users.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding Company’s customer base.
- Accurately forecast and report on monthly Distribution Channel sales.
- Manage the activity of Sales Representatives & Distributors to ensure that sales goals for each Distributor partner are achieved.
- Set quality objectives, performance standards and priorities that are implemented and monitored across the company with respect to Distribution Channel
- Lead with compelling strategic vision in alignment with the organization’s short and long-term goals.
- Develop and execute a winning Distribution Channel sales plan and go-to-market strategy for new and existing Distribution Channel customers.
- Leverage customer insights to identify business opportunities and product strategies
- Propose projects that will increase Distribution Channel market share or create new categories of applications; Calculate and make critical time-to-market vs. new feature tradeoff decisions.
- Manage Distributionsalesreporting for the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- 10+ years of Distribution Channel sales management experience
- Experiencewith specific sales funnel management, structuring sales quota, and revenue expectations for Distribution Channel strategies
- Possess a mastery of direct marketing and metrics-driven marketing programs for Distribution Channels.
- 10+ years proven track record of creating successful long-term strategic Distribution Channel partnerships.
- Is a dynamic leader, skilled communicator, and marketer, with a history of good sales and marketing impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area required, MBA highly preferred