$120K — $150K
Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Industrial Engineering or similar background and experience,
2. Experience managing a warehousing/logistics operation of at least 100 employees,
3. Experience with warehouse conveyer and shipping systems,
4. Some experience working with customers or in tandem with customer service organization to meet/exceed customer needs
5. Familiar with logistics/shipping systems and hardware requiring base line computer skills.
Company Overview: The client company is a national wholesale distributor of office supplies, with consolidated net sales exceeding $5B. The company stocks over 160,000 items including traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and break room supplies, technology products, industrial supplies as well as automotive aftermarket tools and equipment. The company is headquartered in a major midwestern city and has global operations in the middle east. The company powers their partners success by integrating a vast product assortment, a world class fulfillment network and a full suite of advanced sales, marketing, and digital tools. They provide a seamless solution that powers unlimited possibilities for their customers in pursuit of smarter operations, category expansion and business growth. The company is seeking an Assistant General Operations Manager in a major facility in the Southeast with unlimited professional growth opportunity.
• Assist the GOM in managing overall facility efficiency including safety, productivity, operating expense, LPH, quality and resource allocation
• Allocates and manages operation’s resources/roles based on operation’s and budgetary targets and customer expectations
• Interacts with Sales and other functions to resolve customer issues and ensure profitability.
• Drives positive associate relations built on the Associate Relations Pinnacle model through utilization of established planning and communication models
• Contributing to region strategic direction through tactical implementation of key projects and initiatives in the facility
• Supporting local project/WOW teams and making fact-based decisions.
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Ability to relocate
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.
Valid through: 12/23/2020