- Current Class A CDL with ability to cover routes as needed.
- Working knowledge of current DOT/CSA laws and experience guiding drivers in compliance, i.e. hours-of-service (HOS) compliance, driver fitness, unsafe driving, vehicle maintenance, controlled substances/alcohol, and crash indicator
- 3 5+ years in a direct management role mentoring and coaching drivers on a daily basis
- Experience with routing and driverscheduling in a daily delivery process, food industry is a plus
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
- Experience with onboard monitoring systems such as PeopleNet or similar
- Exceptional organizations skills
- Must maintain that all 'rolling bakery' cabinets are in "good and safe" working conditions
- Ability to work early morning and overnight dispatch times, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to deliver positive customer service
At Panera Bread, we share a common set of cultural values:
- No Jerks Our relationships are based on respect and honesty
- No Shortcuts We get the tough stuff done with optimism and mastery
- Profit Provides Possibilities Profit sustains the growth of our concept and our people