FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
Scope: You will be working in the exciting and challenging SALES department, contributing directly to the growth of our sales revenue by achieving the sales target of FARO products within an assigned territory through a non-direct channel of distributors, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies.
This position requires:
- Diploma/Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent;
- Possess at least three years working experience managing a non-direct sales channel;
- Possess knowledge of 3-dimensional measurement, surveying, point clouds, and/or computer aided manufacturing (CAM);
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Research, identify, and recruit distributors for the sale of FARO products.
- Sign FARO distributors following FARO’s third party qualification process and using FARO’s global distributor agreement form.
- Provide and/or coordinate technical and sales support to the distributor to aid in exceeding the annual sales target.
- Evaluate and monitor distributor’s results and behaviors in the marketplace to ensure the results and behaviors exceed FARO’s expectations.
- Ensure all FARO distributors understand, agree to, and adhere to FARO’s third party and anti-corruption policies.
- Complete an annual review with each distributor in Q1 to renegotiate distribution contract with FARO, including discount and sales target.
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for sales opportunities, processes and systems;
- Inform clients of new products and software solutions as they are announced or released;
- Provide strategic inputs, identify and report on potential opportunities to achieve additional sales opportunities within distribution channels;
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees, but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
FARO is the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the following vertical markets:
- 3D Manufacturing - High-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes
- Construction BIM - 3D capture of as-built construction projects and factories to document complex structures and perform quality control, planning and preservation
- Public Safety Forensics - Capture and analysis of on-site real-world data to investigate crash, crime and fire, plan security activities and provide virtual reality training for public safety personnel
- 3D Design - Capture detailed and precise 3D data from existing products permitting CAD analysis and redesign, after market design and legacy part replication