Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
5 - 7 years
Posted 214 days ago
The Distribution Center Manager will plan, organize, and monitor the activities of our Distribution Center located in Canton, Ohio. Essential responsibilities will include the following.
- Plan, organize, and monitor activity in order to maintain efficient completion of jobs in the Cabinet, Waterproofing, and Flooring departments.
- Schedule all incoming and outgoing deliveries related to the Cabinet, Waterproofing, and Flooring departments.
- Review job status as recorded in the Company database to determine and prepare work schedules for the Cabinet, Waterproofing, and Flooring departments.
- Make random visits to job sites to ensure that all work is being completed on schedule and within Company standards.
- Monitor all tool inventory and truck stock as it relates to departments of responsibility.
- Ensure that inventory is accurately accounted for at all times.
- Supervise the daily activities of Truck Drivers, Waterproofing Crews, Cabinet Crews, and Distribution Center Associates.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training new Associates; planning, assigning and directing work; completing Associate growth reviews; rewarding and disciplining Associates; addressing and resolving problems.
A minimum of 5 years experience supervising crews in each of the related fields. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC, a subsidiary of Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc., a well-respected publicly traded company, is committed to providing an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and extensive benefits—including medical/dental/vision coverage, discounts on mortgages and home appliances, and a 401(k) plan.
Search Firms Please Read Carefully:
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at K. Hovnanian via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of K. Hovnanian. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by K. Hovnanian as a result of the referral or through other means.