SUMMARY: Develops, implements and coordinates human resources policies and programs for the Distribution Center including employee relations, payroll/compensation and benefits administration, staffing, training and development, and investigations of violations of Company policy in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Directs internal and external staffing consistent with company policy and employment laws and regulations to ensure the DC has the human resources to meet production requirements.
- Oversees the efficient administration of human resources policies and programs to ensure the personnel needs of all AutoZoners in the DC are met.
- Programs include benefits, compensation, workers compensation, EEO, FMLA, ADA, LOAs, drug testing, headcount, WOTC and unemployment hearings. Coordinates with the Store Support Center to resolve AutoZoner problems and ensure proper application of all compensation and benefits programs. Responsible for training and development of hourly and exempt AutoZoners, including their proper orientation to ensure they perform jobs in an efficient manner in accordance with Company procedures.
- Manages employee relations by interfacing with hourly and exempt AutoZoners to answer questions, and resolve employee/advisor issues to maximize employee morale and minimize Company liability.
- Oversees the efficient operation of payroll administration, accounts payable, uniforms and telephone answering functions.
- Directs special projects and coordinates Company functions and community projects.
- Works with DC management, AutoZoner Relations and Regional management in coordinating the investigation of policy violations, and determining the appropriate disciplinary action.
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Five to seven years experience.
- No special requirement