The Exchange Check and Payments Systems team is looking for a programmer analyst to provide maintenance and basic development on our distributed systems. These are distributed systems consist of three layers: database, application, and internally or externally facing web front end. These systems interface with multiple internal applications to bring in data, track, and perform functions for our Wells Fargo business partners. This position entails working closely with the tech lead and other key project participants in a virtual environment across multiple time zones.
• Provides technical support and maintenance for computer applications and programs.
• Under general direction, uses diagnostic tools and/or vendor specifications to troubleshoot moderately complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, resolves moderately complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements.
• Completes required logs and reports.
• Assists in preparing programming specifications and completes programming tasks to maintain or modify current programs or to develop less complex computer programs.
• With guidance, tests and debugs applications and programs.
• Writes queries or code to extract data and/or validate data loads.
• Updates related documentation and procedures.
• Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and assists in testing the business continuation plan.
Application has an online window of 21-1/2 hours with the COW (critical online window) from 9am ET to 6:30pm ET, and may require after hours and weekend work.
- 1+ year of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of web development: leading complex business workflow solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ year SQL programming experience
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-tier distributed systems
- Knowledge and understanding of web development: leading complex business workflow solutions DQO0007259
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio) skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled