Intuit is looking for a Distinguished Chief Architect for Intuit Revenue Platform. The successful executive will have technical depth, business and finance acumen, and a desire to create delight in every customer experience. This is a US-based role.
S/he will have a passion for driving technical product direction, technology blueprint, leading and inspiring cross-functional teams, and influencing executives as well as engineers. A penchant for accuracy and integrity of customer financial data, and a flair for making judgement calls between approach and speed for a solution is essential.
The ideal candidate’s experience encompasses technical architecture and/or software development, business strategy, deep domain knowledge in commerce/billing and people management experience. This executive will have an ability to leverage prior success within a complex business that has enormous amounts of transactional, repeatable data.
About the Intuit Revenue Platform (IRP)
The Intuit Revenue Platform is a monetization platform that offers complete order to revenue capabilities for all of Intuit’s offerings. IRP manages quotes, orders, subscriptions, entitlements, billing, correspondence, revenue recognition, taxes, shopping cart, payments, restricted party screening and compliance for the entire customer life cycle on a single platform.
What you'll bring
- Computer Science degree with 15+ years of experience in the software product industry in senior architecture and software development roles
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality SaaS products that serve millions of people
- Demonstrated experience in senior leadership positions with responsibility for architecture and technology for more than 200 engineers
- Demonstrated experience in setting clear technological / architectural context for the business unit leadership and provide key contributions to the design context
- Track record of establishing technology sourcing directions for the product division and provide context for these decisions to the company
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies
- Outstanding business outcomes with effective and fast decision making that takes into account the interests of all four key stakeholders – employees, customers, shareholders, and partners
- Experience in making successful trade-offs that balance the short and long term product goals
- Experience driving engineering design using Agile process to drive innovation, accelerate decisions and outcomes while minimizing risk
- Proven ability to lead and influence large distributed product development efforts
- Partner with senior engineering leaders and business leaders to influence organizational and structural change
- Proficient in front-end and back-end architecture & design
- Experience using data insights for product refinement
- Experience transitioning a monolith to a Cloud-based, service-oriented architecture
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in making tough calls and leading through adversity with a sharp focus on the eventual right outcomes
- Arbitrates technical disagreements across teams
- Partner with the senior engineering leaders to build strong engineering teams
- BS/MS in computer science or related area, or equivalent work experience. advanced degree preferred.