Three passions drive Integrity. YOU are one of them. Belong to a company where people are recognized and rewarded for excellent work. Collaborate with the brightest minds and be part of a learning organization where we invest in your career. Enjoy direct access to leadership and have your voice heard.
We are seeking a Talented Distance Learning professional to support the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (USAJFKSWCS with its need for Distance Learning Training and Support.
Position is located at Fort Bragg, NC. SECRET clearance required.
- The SMEs shall have a clear understanding of the Special Warfare Education Group (SWEG) organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions. The SME shall provide Distance (Distributive) Learning Training and Training Support for Psychological Operations Captain’s Career Course (PO CCC) Phase 2 training and education, and Distance (Distributive) Learning and Training Support for Phase 3 training and education. The SME’s shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:Provide education SME support for e-learning Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning Content Management System (LCMS) functions.
- Provide education SME support for PSYOP DL courses.
- Provide reach-back capability and online collaboration.
- Coordinate with Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) personnel on registered Distance Learning (DL) courses.
- Coordinate ATRRS course, class and student enrollment.
- Conduct Registrar activities accessing the Integrated Web Service (IWS) to determine student’s enrollment eligibility
- Conduct Blackboard administrative functions in support of PSYOP.
- Enroll students, conduct class/course administrative tracking on Blackboard.
- Grade Phase 2 Distance Learning work on Blackboard.
- Provide class progress reports.
- Request student course certificates as required.
- Maintain student enrollment and completion data.
- Student tracking and instructional guidance functions to include: Provide subject-matter expert (SME) support for online instruction for Psychological Operations Distance Learning (PSYOP DL) courses.
- Load Approved courseware.
- Ensure courseware is in compliance with Advanced Distributive Learning (ADL) regulatory standards.
- Coordinate with developers on courseware related matters.
- Coordinate with developer and SMEs on instructional related matters.
- Experience3 years of DoD schoolhouse experience as an instructor in Psychological Operations training.
- 2 years’ experience utilizing the Army Training Requirements System (ATRRS) and Soldier Management System (SMS), (formerly Integrated Web Service (IWS)) to validate eligibility of USAR officers to attend the CCC
- 5 years prior service in the United States Army Reserve (USAR) system;
- 2 years’ Distance Learning Facilitators training with experience tracking student progress.
- 5 years’ experience supporting or training military officers at the Company/Field grade levels (02-05)
- ATRRS Training Certified
- Blackboard Training Certified
- SECRET Clearan