Description: Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As the Dissolution Product Specialist, you will be part of the Agilent Technologies Eastern US and Canada CMS dynamic sales team. In this critical dissolution sales territory, you will utilize your expertise and technical knowledge of both the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry to manage key Pharmaceutical accounts in the greater Northeast dissolution territory including PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME, and Canada. You will be expected to support and help sell dissolution instruments, software, and accessories working together with your Agilent Account Managers, Manufacturer’s Reps, and via direct customer facing interactions. You will work to proactively develop and implement a successful sales strategy to exceed quota. As an integral member of the Eastern US CMS Sales and Support team, you will use your excellent sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers while maintaining and growing the existing installed base of customers.
• Representing the Dissolution product line in all sales related activities
• Becoming the expert on dissolution science, instruments, and software. Must be proficient in technical presentations, customer site product demos, and field technical questions related to dissolution.
• Developing strong customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Developing strong working relationships with your Agilent Account Managers and Mfg. Reps to further promote, prospect, and close dissolution sales
• Responsible for field sales and support experience for dissolution hardware, software, and related accessories within assigned geographic territory
• Update and manage SAP/CRM customer leads, opportunities, and orders. Ability to accurately forecast your open business that roll up and are reported through PL 29
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
Qualifications: • Bachelor's with 5+ year's experience, PhD in chemistry or another life-science discipline with 2 year's experience, or combination of education and experience.
• 7+ years of experience in Sales
• Demonstrated ability to provide consultative selling expertise and to work across complex organizational frameworks.
• Ability to think outside the box – to understand complex customer objectives and translate those into practical solutions.
• Ability to communicate the vision of Agilent’s product solutions to internal and external partners.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and influential skills.
• Ability to teach, coach, and advocate for sales colleagues.
• 50% business travel may be required.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.