We are seeking a Display Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for developing and improving display products for IoT and wearable products for the Company.
Seeking an experienced Display Engineer who has 5-6 years of design and release responsibility for Display products. This engineer will be responsible for the development of Displays for new innovative IoT products. This engineer must thrive in start-up a company environment with great opportunities for growth and spectacular achievement.
- Lead the display roadmap and vendor selections for our next gen systems.
- Serve as a focal point for displays development and the process from the concept to the product ramp
- Work closely with mechanical, electrical engineer & management for the display design and roadmaps
- Define and implement clear test plan to ensure quality and performance and requirements
- Create detailed specifications in close cooperation with internal teams and vendors
- Characterize displays for optical and electrical behavior.
- Define and implement clear test plan to ensure quality and performance.
- Resolve fit/finish and any other build issues in supplier manufacturing plants
- Supports the build and test of benches and prototypes
- RequirementsBachelors, Masters or Ph.D. in Engineering with minimum 5 years of
- Broad expertise in various display technologies
- Knowledge of display, electrical and optical operations, TFT-LCD/AMOLED structures and display optics is required
- Experience with Display and Glass manufacturing process.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work with stakeholders across multiple functions
- The willingness and ability to travel are required
- Coach and mentor other engineers in the display and touch team