What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing teams helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Provide additional information that is required (i.e., stated in the contract and/or necessary to perform the duties) for the requisition.
• US citizens who have or can obtain DHS suitability and work full time (or near full time) on site in Washington, DC;
• Willingness to travel to US destinations following disaster event in short notice (48-72 hours) and remain deployed for up to six (6) to twelve (12) months.
• Project Management experience which may include project planning, coordination and conceptual design focusing primarily on project execution.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
• Professional registration and minimum of 5 years of full-time experience in program / project management and /or disaster response and recovery operations, or an undergraduate degree and ten (10) years of experience in their field.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
*Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g. Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills, and provides valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment
Provide additional information that is requested (i.e., nice to have) for the requisition.
• Prior FEMA Public Assistance experience and knowledge of regulations and policies
• Knowledge of Emergency Management Mission Integrated Environment (EMMIE)
• Experience managing Public Assistance disaster operations and/or overseeing the effective implementation of the Public Assistance Program (or other FEMA programs) developing project worksheets (PWs) (scopes of work, costs etc)providing policy support.
• Experience leading teams and providing coaching and development to colleagues
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.