Join a passionate and purpose-driven team of colleagues who contribute to Trustmark’s mission of helping people increase wellbeing through better health and greater financial security. At Trustmark, you’ll work collaboratively to transform lives and help people, communities and businesses thrive. Flourish in a culture where appreciation, mutual respect and trust are constants, not just for our customers but for ourselves.
Position Overview: Our IT team is looking for a Disaster Recovery Manager. In this position you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing Trustmark's Disaster Recovery program. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to evolve disaster recovery maturity and increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the disaster recovery program.
- Develops, coordinates and maintains a comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy, capability, and execution that enables compliance with established business requirements.
- Defines and integrates IT processes, procedures, guidelines and controls to govern DR effectiveness and alignment with industry best practices to support Trustmark requirements.
- Ensures appropriate monitoring, vendor services and governance of service availability is in place to meet DR and company requirements.
- Develops and maintains documented DR plans along with system run books, procedures, and supplemental documentation.
- Ensures all developed plans are tested and effective to meet Trustmark RTO/RPO objectives.
- Coordinates staff and partners to oversee the recovery work efforts of infrastructure, OS and restoration in support of DR testing and any declared disaster.
- Plans, schedules, and facilitates all DR exercises. Provides DR testing results and remediation requirements/plans.
- Provides ongoing DR awareness communication and training to reinforce familiarity with roles/responsibilities and plan procedures.
- Develops metrics, benchmarks and milestones relevant to Trustmark's DR program.
- Develops and delivers presentations to IT and business leadership.
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years related experience
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Disaster Recovery development of strategies, plans, procedures, risk assessments, business impact analysis and exercise facilitation
- Strong knowledge of relationships between IT Disaster Recovery, IT Security GRC and Business Continuity Planning
- Experience in planning and executing complex projects, and delivering status and presentations to senior leadership
- Understanding of IT technical platforms, ITIL strategies and Business Continuity Practices