CSRA is in search of a Senior Systems Architect with ERP Systems and Data Analytics technical expertise to support the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Service Integration and Delivery (SID) team.
The DISA SID Team provides expert consulting and premium level support to DISA’s ERP mission partners including the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience with implementation, migration, and sustainment of large-scale SAP applications, Enterprise Business Systems, Enterprise Data Warehouse and data analytics solutions, and Hyper ConvergedInfrastructures (HCI) such as HANA. Understanding of Information Technology Library (ITIL) framework for service delivery is also required.
- Designs and defines information technology (IT) system architecture for integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise.
- Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
- Work with a large CSRA team to provide service integration and delivery (SID) support to DISA for DISA’s mission partner critical applications, with a focus on SAP applications and infrastructure sustainment
- Perform as a primary contributor to solution design, implementation strategy, and sustainment for large-scale SAP and non-SAP ERP and data analytics applications
- Facilitate the design and architecture aspects and implementation of technical solutions
- Ensure that the business and technical design of the delivered solution matches the customer requirements in terms of functionality, usability, efficiency, reliability, availability, and scalability.
- Serve as a senior-level member of a team to define and implement a system architecture using a combination of COTS processing, networking, and data storage components into a solution that meets the requirements of the client’s environment.
- Possess a successful track record of delivering on time and within budget for large/complex ERP projects
- Occasionally respond as a Level 3 expert in troubleshooting production incidents outside normal business hours
- Be a single point of contact for systems architecture related tasks related to specific applications/systems
- Active Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable)
- 9+ years Systems Architect experience
- 2+ years SAP Basis experience
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information System
- ITIL Foundations Certification