Diretor of Health Services, Administrator
Solheim is a single-site, continuing care facility that has resided in the community of Eagle Rock for over 94 years. At this time, we are seeking a Director of Health Services (Administrator).
This position is responsible for leading and overseeing the Clinical Services programs. In this capacity, the Director of Health Services holds the primary license for the 76 bed Skilled Nursing Facility and is the Administrative leader of the 44 bed Memory Care Program.
The right candidate has a love for the elderly, is a great communicator and mentor to staff and is grounded in excellent patient care
This passionate and dedicated leader will provide leadership and guidance in directing the Skilled Nursing facility and Memory Care Program in accordance with customer needs, well within government regulation and company policy, and with a focus on resident care and employee satisfaction.
1. Is responsible for assuring that Solheim maintains a high level of compliance with State and Federal regulations for its Skilled Nursing Program.
2. Provides direct supervision of the Director of Nursing Services.
3. Responsible for meeting the census and census mix numbers and exceeding them whenever possible.
4. Represents Solheim in its collaborations with local Hospitals.
5. Assures that Solheim complies with the requirements of the managed care and ancillary services contracts to which Solheim is a party.
The successful candidate will have a BachelorDegree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field. Current CA NHA license and 3+ years of experience as a Skilled Nursing Administrator.CA RCFE Certificate preferred. Demonstrated successful survey results. Strong leadership and team-building skills. Must be computer proficient. Please complete an application on-line at: .