Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Memorial Hospital in Gulfport is currently looking for a Human Resources Director to join our hospital leadership team.
The Human Resources Director plans, organizes and directs all aspects of Human Resources Management in such a manner as to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, compliance with all company policies and legal aspects of employee/employer relationships. In addition, the Human Resources Director:
• Coordinates the overall education program for all staff in conjunction with the Education Coordinator/Employee Health Nurse.
• Monitors Employee Health activities and Workers’ Compensation management.
• Assists with Benefits Administration.
• Acts as liaison between Corporate HR and the hospital management.
• Ensures appropriate documentation and record-keeping for regulatory compliance.
Encompass Health Rehabilitatoin Hospital a partner of Memorial Hospital in Gulfport is a 33 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that will offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. This hospital is a joint venture with Memorial Hospital.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and Encompass Health therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
License or Certification:
Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
Essential Job Functions: