At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a Directory Solutions Architect for the Professional Services team at Ping Identity. The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services across the entire Ping product suite.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for being the technical lead in the successful solution design, installation, integration and deployment of Customer Identity solutions. Our products work together to create a software solution that bridges identity commerce and consumer respectfully. This solution operationalizes privacy policies by gatekeeping data access and automating the flow of customer consent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the subject matter expert on the PingDataGovernance/PingDirectory suite for our customers and partners and also other internal Ping resources.
- Evaluate client business process, systems, and technology requirements and advise clients on best practices to help guide and solidify proposed designs.
- Consult with clients to assess current problem states, define desired future states, and make solutions recommendations.
- Participate in the detailed solution design, implementation and delivery of PingDataGovernance/PingDirectory product solutions to the client.
- Develop and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate Ping Identity implementation partners.
- Create physical and logical architecture solution roadmaps for linking Ping Identity services solutions with client business processes and technologies.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to assist with new feature requirements and provide feedback from customers on current features and potential enhancements.
- Create knowledge articles around the PingDataGovernance/PingDirectory products for use with customers and partners.
- Up to 50% travel
- 5-7+ years experience developing identity management strategies, architecture, and implementations.
- Proven ability in designing multi-product IAM solutions in both pre-sales and implementation phases
- Experience with/understanding of:
- Identity Management, Access Management, and Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, SQL and noSQL technologies.
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SAML.
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SAML.Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce quality documentation.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to think strategically, evaluate and resolve customer problems.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems) or equivalent work related level of experience.
Experience with/understanding of (preferred):
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Working knowledge in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, RC2, R3, Route 53, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- XACML policy language.
- Java template engines like Apache Velocity or Thymeleaf.
- Implementing solutions with social APIs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Building and using web APIs (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, SCIM).
- Java, development of servlets, Spring Security, etc.
- Security certification such as CISSP/CIPP/CIPM
- Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions.
- Lead projects to deliver technical solutions in complex environments