At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a Directory Solutions Consultant for the Professional Services team at Ping Identity. The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services across the entire Ping product suite.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for installing and configuring Customer Identity solutions. Our products work together to create a software solution that bridges identity commerce and consumer respectfully. This solution operationalizes privacy policies by gatekeeping data access and automating the flow of customer consent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a subject matter expert on the installation and configuration of the PingDataGovernance/PingDirectory suite.
- Work with Ping customers to install, configure and deploy solutions into production to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Create customer level documentation specific to the deployment of PingDataGovernance/PingDirectory products for the customer.
- Develop and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate Ping Identity implementation partners.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to assist with new feature requirements and provide feedback from customers on current features and potential enhancements.
- Create knowledge articles around the PingDataGovernance/PingDirectory products for use with customers and partners.
- 5-7+ years experience developing identity management strategies, architecture, and implementations.
- Experience with/understanding of one or more of the following:
- Identity Management, Access Management, and Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, SQL and noSQL technologies.
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SAML.
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Working knowledge in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, RC2, R3, Route 53, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- XACML policy language.
- Java template engines like Apache Velocity or Thymeleaf.
- Implementing solutions with social APIs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Building and using web APIs (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, SCIM).
- Java, development of servlets, Spring Security, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce quality documentation.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems) or equivalent work related level of experience.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to think strategically, evaluate and resolve customer problems.
- Lead projects to deliver technical solutions in complex environments.