Responsible for overseeing implementation and on-going operations of Virtual Roster throughout the company.
Primary responsibilities include assisting property management with evaluating and establishing standards by job code, determining appropriate KVI’s by department, training labor and scheduling analysts, and monitoring property performance.
The Director partners with property management to optimize scheduling in relationship to forecasted volumes.
The Director will be a subject matter expert in using Virtual Roster and provide best practices to maximize efficiency of labor productivity.
This position requires a strong background in information technology, process improvement experience and statistical analysis.
Director will maintain tech support documents and provide basic support, including adding/removing outlets, updating position codes, and other routine nightly load issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
• Key support and influencer for implementing Virtual Roster.
• Analyzes KVI’s and provides property management with clear understanding of historical business volumes
• Provides guidance and collaborates with property managers in establishing labor standards.
• Ensures accuracy of forecasting KVI’s to improve efficiency of scheduling.
• Works with property management to establish a centralized scheduling approach.
• Troubleshoots system issues at properties and escalates more technical problems to Corporate IT / vendor.
• Acts as category expert with implementation and training with Virtual Roster
• Establishes report playbook using canned reports from Virtual Roster or custom reports in MicroStrategy.
• Strong analytical skills required, ensures effective use of financial predictive modeling processes/business intelligence tools, statistical analytics, graphs, key performance indicators, industry benchmarks and report writing to support strategic and tactical decision making.
• Works effectively with counterparts to share ideas and leverage best practices on a companywide basis to improve operating performance.
• Must possess the ability to collaborate and work closely with both internal teams and stakeholders from multiple properties and in relevant category operational disciplines.
• Responsible for ad hoc information requests and analysis and acts as informational support to the Regional SVP.
• Reviews work of labor and scheduling analysts for quality and accuracy
• Mentors and coaches labor and scheduling analysts • Performs all functions with the highest level of integrity on a timely basis and in a professional manner.
• Observes and follow all safety procedures.
• Innovative: Looks at issues from a fresh viewpoint and adapts to the changes created by the environment. Willing to explore new ways to analyze the business.
• Feedback: Gives positive feedback when appropriate, but also addresses inadequate performance. Provides frank and direct feedback to others.
• Communication: Believes in the importance of keeping others informed. Spends time clearly defining expectations and meeting deadlines.
• Excitement: Has the ability to motivate other team members. Displays a high level of energy, intensity, and enthusiasm.
• Strategic: Has the ability to analyze the future impact that a decision made today is likely to have. Understands the interdependence of various work units and the importance of integrating their activities.
• Ethics: Demonstrates integrity and exercises discretion in handling confidential information.