$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Job Description :
The Director, Workforce Management directs the workforce planning and development function for the division; directs and oversees division-wide specific performance measurement and monitoring of operational, process, and human performance metrics; as contracted provides command center and performance management functions to external clients; directs and coordinates the workforce deployment; directs the development of real-time operational performance monitoring applications and collaborative management interfaces; and directs the continuous process improvement activities of the division.
1. Communicate effectively.
2. Direct the workforce planning and development function for the employee division by defining and directing programs.
3. As contracted, direct the setup and ongoing workforce planning function for external clients.
4. Support the implementation of and the ongoing workforce planning function for other Company areas.
5. Direct and oversee division-wide and external facing performance measurement and monitoring of operational, process, and human performance metrics and the escalation of remediation plans across all assigned areas.
6. Direct the continuous process improvement activities of the division.
7. Cultivate and provide industry expertise and knowledge to a range of audiences and management.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18