Available Work Locations
North Carolina (Charlotte), Texas (Lewisville), Florida (Jacksonville)
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do - and that's more than some cliche people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people - with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You're constantly evolving, so shouldn't your opportunities be, too?
This position's primary focus is to manage the Work Force Management and Performance Management processes for the Customer Care and Experience teams. Services are delivered 24/7 in multiple channels, including inbound/outbound calls, chat, secure messaging, and asynchronous messaging.
In this role, the individual will lead the team responsible for capacity planning, scheduling, interval forecasting, real time management and work closely with team in invoice reconciliation (for assigned suppliers).
The Workforce Management team is responsible for the comprehensive capacity plans and for communicating requirements to suppliers. This includes facilitating routines and supervising with both internal teams, as well as with supplier teams, to ensure progress and performance against plans. Additionally, this individual will lead the team responsible for the administration, development and adoption of the Performance Management process supporting the various lines of business units.
The position works closely with business leaders, finance, analytics and operational teams, providing thought leadership as strategy and change initiatives are being developed to identify staffing, channel, and performance implications.
The Work Itself
- Assists and supports business unit leadership in ensuring effective utilization of resources across channels and functions, in support of business strategy and objectives.
- Leads the team in developing capacity plans considering encouraged contact volumes, AHT, attrition, and other key variables to achieve service level attainment across all channels.
- Lead the team in developing interval level staffing plans and schedules to handle forecasted volumes.
- Work with internal business units, talent acquisition, human resources, training, and suppliers to communicate forecast, manage staffing and capacity plans, monitor key metrics (e.g., Attrition, LOA, Shrinkage, etc.) to monitor workforce performance and build action plans to address issues.
- Build comprehensive capacity plans and interval forecasts and communicate requirements to suppliers. This includes facilitating routines and monitoring with both internal teams as well as with supplier teams to ensure progress and performance against plans.
- Perform supplier invoice validation/reconciliation for assigned business unit suppliers.
- Partner with finance to provide input for accruals, plan/budget updates, and alert to changes that may impact financials.
- Responsible for establishing best practice metrics and dashboards to report on capacity and staffing plan performance. Analyzes and interprets data to identify areas for improvement or development.
- Incorporate changes in Performance Management process in support of business process and strategy.
- Implement governance around Performance Management process to drive consistency in metric alignment, methodology, reporting and measurement.
- Streamline Workforce Management and Performance Management processes by reducing manual effort and eliminating waste, to mitigate risk and gain efficiencies.
- Provide analytics team input on forecast models for all channels and metrics
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years direct experience managing within a multi-channel Customer Care Center, preferably in support of online banking products, services and operations to include Wealth Management, Deposits Call Center, Auto Back Office and Call Center along with other business lines as the business evolves.
- 5+ years direct experience managing Workforce Management in a multi-vendor or combination of vendor and internal providers, multi-site environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, organizing and implementing strategic business plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to effectively influence across a diverse partner base.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a highly complex matrix environment.
- Hands on experience using Verint or similar WFM software.
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%/month).
How We'll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation -- or total rewards -- extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at . Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ally Requisition #