oversight for all elements of the market facing Southern California Workforce
Health Consulting team to help grow market strategies essential to KP-s
revenue, membership and margin goals.
Southern California based Sales & Account Management teams to advance the overall
workforce health strategy for Large Group, Strategic Accounts and Labor &
Trust customers. Provide direct customer facing consultation and manage a team
of customer facing Workforce Health Consultants and Associates. Provide
analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable teams to: 1)
isolate customer business issues; 2)
design and execute analytics for studying business issues; 3) bring workforce health and well-being content
expertise, including mastery of the nuances of KP-s integrated delivery system,
to customers and sales and account management; 4) vet findings and make formal
recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership, including Strategic Customer
Engagement, Sales & Account Management, Medical Group and Care Delivery Leadership;
5) review/approve/implement strategic recommendations, 6) provide oversight,
leadership, and program alignment for non-standard customer requests.
Provides oversight and/or leads major projects that inform the growth and market strategies essential to KP's revenue, membership and margin goals. Strategic Market Planning Managers provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, market research, deep data analysis & programming); 4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership; 5) review/approve strategic recommendations. Incumbents would manage teams whose work includes membership forecasts & goals, strategies to achieve membership, revenue & margin goals, market research findings, competitive intelligence insights. Selects, develops, evaluates, coaches, and advises personnel.
- Works with director to develop scope of work for team, sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic and business direction, context & priorities for the team.
- Provides oversight, coaching & guidance to management-level staff.
- Partners with Director and peer HealthPlan Leadership to interpret, analyze and address key business issues and questions.
- Provide operational management: be accountable for the budget and resource viability of area of responsibility.
- Recommend organization/business performance metrics and act when needed.
- Review and recommend policies to achieve customer and KP goals.
- Review and recommend direction on continuous quality improvement programs.
- Minimum ten (10) years of content/functional experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience OR Master's degree and minimum five (5) years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon - Fri
Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM
Working Hours End: 4:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Department: Strategic Customer Engagegment
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.